Monday, October 19, 2009

Misc. mumbles...

Well, what a weird weekend we had. It snowed yesterday! It didn't stick because it rained first.

My hubby had band so I was going to stay home and do laundry. I went out to put money on the laundry card, get some groceries and pick up my Stampin Up Order. Got the groceries and my Stampin Up stuff and headed into the office building in the rain. The machine was out of order. I about screamed at that point. I am having so many issues with the temporary living. Would you believe they were going to clean the place every OTHER week?! We were told weekly. Am I supposed to sleep on the same sheets for TWO weeks?!! I flipped. They came over to clean and said they would be doing it weekly for us. That's because I told them I'd be finding a new place and moving out.

Anyway, I gave up on laundry. I wasn't going to go to the laundry mat and spend $5 per load.

Oh yeah, and my son called after the one trip out. He asked me to bring him some food to work at the mall.

I decided to pull out the small stamping bag I brought. I was anxious to use my new In Colors. I didn't end up doing a thing because my Copics didn't match the In Colors and all I had was images to color in. I think I'll get a blender pen or two today to see if I can color in some images.

Sorry for the scattered rantings.

3 comments:

maia said...

I'm sorry you had a crummy weekend. :-(. Glad you had Stampin Up goodies! ;-)

Peggy said...

OMG...You looked frazzled but I thought it was because you had to go out in that awful weather. I hope things get better soon.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ugh, I'm just so glad it's temporary and I know the end can't come soon enough for you guys. Hang in there :)