Thursday, June 18, 2009

A monkey off my back....

Well, I finally finished my monkey card!! It took forever, I just couldn't get it together. I was interrupted a few times by dh wanting me to come and look at something on his laptop.

I colored this cute Dustin Pike image in with Prismas & Gamsol. If you haven't seen his adorable digi images, you need to check them out! I used some textured cs that I think is Bazzill, but I really have no clue. The sentiment is by the Cats Pajamas. I just love that sentiment and it seemed to fit with the image ok. Thanks for looking. I need to kick it up a notch and get a ton of cards done this weekend if I can. I'm so far behind!


6 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

But he's such a cute monkey! I'd carry him around for a bit longer. :)

How are you? I finally got myself back in the mode of blogging. I hope all is going well for you this summer!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh my goodness, what a hoot! Love the graphic :)

Ida said...

Cute Cute Cute! The Monkey is so adorable (what a grin) and you paired it with a great sentiment. Love the twine accent.

Thanks again for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Ida

Pia said...

really cute Michelle! I like your father's day card too.

maia said...

adorable monkey !!! great way to present the card too! Love the twine.

Peggy said...

This is so cute. I just tried one of Dustin Pikes freebies. What fun to try new stamps that are free!!!