Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why now? ....

It's been nuts at my house. Suddenly I have several showings scheduled out of the blue. I have a feeling it will be a busy weekend too.

Anyway, after I cleaned like a wild woman last night, I sat down to organize my desk and ended up making this little guy. I had the SU So Saffron card already cut and the striped dp sitting on top of it. What a better way to clean than to just USE it. Do you do that? I cut papers, put them with my images, don't like them and put them to the side for later. Later doesn't always come. LOL So I added SU certainly celery and bashful blue and the ribbon is bashful blue. I added MM brads too. That sentiment is CTMH. Oh, and I used my new EK zigzag punch. Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Pia said...

really cute Michelle! I colored some Easter images last night but need to put some cards together.

Theresa said...

I am not sure about all the questions about where the stripes go, but the bunny is cute :)

good luck with all the showing, lots are better than none.