Tuesday, February 05, 2008

See what happens....

I swear I have a creative block when I have to do something for my card group. As soon as I seal the envelope, I come up with better ideas.

I'm very tempted to open the sealed, stamped envelope and put a better card in for my partner.

I used a splitcoaststampers sketch to make these two kickstand cards. I'm not saying they're great but they're a little better than the last group. I need to get out of the pink/green mode. These are not my colors (brights). So .... should I leave the envelope alone and just send it or should I waste the envelope and stamp and give her a better card. I can use the wish one for my aunt who loves tulips (bday is March). Thanks for your opinion.













5 comments:

Diana said...

I think they're great. Make the other idea ones you have and keep them for a swap or use for somebody else.

Theresa said...

I like the top one. I'd be happy to get either one.

Anonymous said...

They are perfect the way they are. You could make the new one for yourself (not for the swap).

Patti said...

I think they are both beautiful! I love the color combo too! Leave the envie sealed! You sound like me ... always second guessing! They are both gorgeous cards!

Jodi said...

They are both cute cards Michelle!!