Saturday, August 18, 2007

More scenes....

Just got back from a family cookout at my aunt's. I feel like this week flew by. Tomorrow is my class with Tim Holtz and I can't wait! So here are a few photos of scenes from the coast. My dh and I took a ride up the MA coast through Rockport, Gloucester, Ipswich, Essex, etc. It was so pretty! I've been there a ton of times but my dh knew some back roads we had never traveled. Unfortunately my camera battery died before we saw some really pretty sights.

We stopped and had a delicious clam plate at Woodman's. They're famous for their fried seafood and their clambakes. Yum....I followed my diet until then. And later on when we got home we decide to go to Kimball's Farm in my town. They have the BEST homemade ice cream. I had coconut almond chip. We took my son and his friend. I ate a lot today too. One last day to cheat!




5 comments:

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oops that first one was me... messed up

Great pics! I want to go to the east coast! One of these days!!

Christine said...

Great pictures. Looks like a great place to relax.

Betsy in ar said...

Beautiful pics. How was the class?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Goodness, those pictures are awesome! It looks just beautiful. I really want to travel to this part of the country, hopefully sooner than later.

So glad you enjoyed your trip and vacation!!!