Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Migraines and misc.

Ok, it must be my week for headaches. I had a major migraine last night. I hooked up my new natural light lamp from Walgreen's and was ready to scrap when it came on. I couldn't see. I thought it was the light so I sat on the couch in the dark. It didn't go away. I finally went to bed after taking several meds. I went up at 9:30 and didn't come back down. I'm still in pain but at least I could see when I woke up. I think it was caused by stress but still not sure. I took meds as soon as I got up so that I don't get another. I'm hanging in at work.

Anyway, my mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". So I'll just post my cousin's 30th bday card I made with Junkitz paper. The photo is terrible as always.

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Gosh, you poor thing. I hate to hear you having all of these terrible headaches. Hope you feel better soon :)

Cute card!