Friday, June 22, 2007

TGIF...

I'm feeling like a flunky at the moment. It's been crazy here and I messed up an appt. Grr....no excuse, I just messed up.

Ok, as I was driving in this a.m. I saw a bunch of people holding signs for an election. They were waving at the traffic and some people were waving back, others ignoring them.

So my random question for the day is, do you wave back when you see this? Or when you see a live advertisement for Quiznos or something like it? I typically ignore them. I get annoyed with the political signs because I don't really care who they want me to vote for. I feel bad for the teenager holding the Quiznos (only one I can think of at the moment) sign. So what do you do?

p.s. On a positive note, I did scrap a page last night! Not done yet, but almost.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I don't wave back. They either volunteered for this or they are getting paid, so why should I feel sorry for them? Okay, so maybe I'm feeling a little cynical today : ). But really, I tend not to interact well with people I don't know IRL, so I feel uncomfortable waving to people I don't know.

Noel said...

If I see someone dressed like a jelly bean or a chicken I wave...just for the fact that I can come home and say "hey guess what I waved to the jelly bean today!"

In our town there are alot of people holding the arrows for new homes and new stores. I don't wave unless they are wearing a costume!

Linda Murphy said...

I don't usually wave. Actually out here in AZ, there are a ton of sign holders in the heat twirling and looking peaked. I feel like these companies can find something better for these people to do and I don't patronize stores that have sign holders. Just my opinion though.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I usually do wave or nod my head or something. Around here, these people are out in the extreme heat, for whatever reason. If they're dressed in costumes for a restaurant or something I feel really bad for them, they must be burning up :)

Yeah on the scrapping :)