Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Back in the office....

I was out of the office yesterday fromm 10-1:00 for training on the legal ramifications of supervisors/managers. It was interesting but I'll never use it with the staff here. Perhaps some day in the future?!

Then I had an appt. to have some moles removed. Not too bad. I almost ran to the lss but contained myself!! I first have to figure out what to get at Lifetimemoments with my g.c. (thanks again, Kathy!!). Everything I want is on backorder or out of stock so I may just wait a bit. I started to look at the ribbon and realized how ridiculous that was. I have way too much to use in my lifetime! Maybe some brown or white rub-ons....

I was very excited to get my CTMH order in from Kristen when I got home! I bought some paper, 3 ink pads, a marker and the Simply Stitches stamp set. I love it!!! I made two cards for my pal in Alisha's swap and quit for the night. I guess I'm not doing too well in Kathy's challenge of scrapping every night this week. I'm at a big fat ZERO so far! Maybe tonight....

No comments: