Thursday, April 28, 2022

Brewed for You!



It's no secret -- I love a good craft beer!  When I saw this Brewed for You set in the upcoming Stampin' Up! annual catalog, I knew I had to have it.  Once I started playing, I couldn't stop.  Here are a few cards I've created using this fun set.

This uses brand new In Colors - Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis.  I've used the In Color dsp for most of it.  The "tray" is made from a piece of a retired dsp (any wood would do).  It was cut using the new Stylish Shapes and the banner was too.  The embellishments are new as well.  





I made the "tray" with a concrete looking piece of paper from In Good Taste for this.  The mug and glass are vellum, and I put some Wink of Stella on them for a shimmery look.  It's so hard to capture in a photo.








I decided to try the square Stylish Shapes for this card.  The larger one is the Neutrals dsp, and the smaller is Basic Gray cardstock.  I put some splash on with a random stamp.







Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please leave me a comment if you have a minute!  I love reading them.  Stay tuned for the next post which will be a non-beer card I've created using this.

Here is the new catalog cover.  That's all I can show for now.   It goes live on May 3.



If you are not working with a demonstrator and would like a new catalog, please message me. I'd be happy to send you one, and I'd love to earn your business.  I send a small gift and handmade card with every order $50 and over.  

Some products used:










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards, love them

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards, will try to make. Thanks

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!