Friday, July 09, 2021

Pierced Blooms

I really love the Pierced Blooms Dies and the Stitched Greenery Die.  The Stitched Greenery is like an embossing folder, but it's a die!  I love the dimension it adds.  

For my first, I used the Stitched Greenery on Granny Apple Green cardstock and matted with Basic Black.  Then I added flowers in Bermuda Bay and Magenta Madness.  There is a strip of Pattern Party behind the panel (1-3/4" x 5-1/2").  I embellished with Basic Rhinestones. I chose a sentiment from Peaceful Moments for the first.  





The second piece of Stitched Greenery was in Basic White.  I used the Blending Brushes with Granny Apple Green to add some color.  I wanted to use leaves in Granny Apple, so I went very light on the blending.  That was matted in Basic Black and another piece of Pattern Party was adhered to the Basic White Cardstock. I used a sentiment from Happy Thoughts which has retired, but you could use just about any sentiment on this card.  Let me know which you like better.  I'd love to hear your opinions!









Some products used (click to shop):








No comments: