Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Pretty Perennials

I had to have this bundle called Pretty Perennials when I saw it in the mini catalog.  I love the two-step flowers, but I love the big Happy sentiment most of all. 

I recently participated in a mystery stamping zoom.  I decided to use the new designer paper from the upcoming annual catalog.  How did I get that paper before the catalog you ask?  I was able to pre-order it as a demonstrator.  You can get it as well!  If you sign up as a demonstrator, your starter kit will allow you to get 5 packs of this paper (different color families) for FREE!! That's 200 sheets of 6x6 paper. You would spend $99 and choose up to $125 in product and you'll get the designer paper for free.  Oh, did I mention the FREE shipping?  Such a great deal!  Once you sign up, you can simply use the discount for yourself, or you can try to build a business.  It's totally up to you.  There is no further obligation once you join.  Check it out here or contact me with questions.  I'd love to have you on my team!!  JOIN Shell Stampers  If you want to simply shop my store 24/7, click the flower to the right.  If you spend $50 and purchase the Pretty Perennials bundle, I'll send you a card kit as well.




February is the best time to shop!  For every $50 purchase, you will receive a free level one item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  There are some great options!  Check it out here:


Anyway, on to my cards!  Any time I participate in something like this, I cut two versions in case the first gets messed up!  Which do you like best?  The first is on a base of Balmy Blue, using the big Happy along with a piece from Stitched So Sweetly (one of my favs!).  I stamped on So Saffron and fussy cut it.  The second is on Highland Heather and I used a sentiment piece from Hippos & Friends. The greeting is from Happy Thoughts.  Let me know what you think, or if you'd like the dimensions.





Some products used (click to shop):















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card!! Can you send dimensions to: luv2stamp2002@yahoo.com or post?

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you for your kind comment! Here are the dimensions for the panels:

Standard card size 11 x 4-1/4, scored at 5-1/2

Whisper White - 3-1/4 x 4-1/2

Designer series paper (four different or four of the same pattern )
2 panels cut at 1-1/2 x 2-3/4
2 cut at 1-1/2 x 1-1/2

Hope that helps!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love these cards. Such a great design...the possibilities are endless! Thanks for sharing!

Sonny Peterson said...

Both of these are too cute !! I like that big HAPPY too ! BUT ! You have made another card with the purple and more sedate front that is a winner too !!
Thanks for the measurements ! These will be fun to CASE in several dsps and colors !!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It means the world to me!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks a bunch!! I can’t wait to try in other colors too.

Christine Blain said...

Really beautiful cards, Michelle!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much, Christine! You made my day!!

JoAnn said...

Love your cards and the pretty colors & Patterns you combined. Thanks for sharing the measurements.

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave sweet comments! I truly appreciate it.