Friday, November 01, 2019

Holidays are coming fast!

If you make holiday cards, have you started yet?  I have been creating one a month for class, and I've done a few on my own.  I probably have about 10 at this point.  The only problem is, I need about 80-90!!  Yikes, I need to get moving!

I almost always make two versions for class, to show different ways to make the cards.  I used the amazing So Many Stars bundle.  I knew I had to have at least the dies when I saw them.  They can be used for birthday, graduation, holiday, etc.  I will post a birthday card I made with them very soon.

I paired the bundle with the Wrapped in Plaid dsp.  I love, love, love this paper!

Let me know how many cards you've made, if any.  And click on the graphics below to browse or order from my store.  Thanks for stopping by!
























No comments: