Saturday, September 08, 2018

Tin Tile love

I must confess, I buy every embossing folder that Stampin' Up! comes out with. They are very affordable and they give a wow factor to a card.  I bought the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder from the Holiday Catalog which went live yesterday.  I didn't buy the Galvanized Paper.  It's on my list, but didn't make the cut this time.  This folder is gorgeous in any color!

I keep seeing cards posted using the galvanized paper and the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.  I decided to see how the Frost White Shimmer Paint would work.  I used a Stampin' Sponge and dabbed it on. Here is the outcome.  I used two different sets on this.  I needed a sympathy so I used the Thinking Of You from Rooted in Nature.  I decided to frame it with the Swirly Frames photo polymer set.  This is a versatile set!  I can't wait to play more with it.

Thanks for stopping by!  Please take a moment to let me know what you think.  I love reading your comments.  Let me know if you have questions.  You can find any of the products in my online store (click on flower to the right to shop or browse).







Some of the products used (click to order):






















No comments: