Thursday, August 23, 2018

Animals Everywhere!


I loved the Animal Expedition bundle as soon as I saw it.  I hadn't thought about the versatility until I started playing with it.  I had so much fun!

There is the adorable bundle and also matching dsp called Animal Expedition.  Did you know that you can cut the images from the dsp with the dies?  You can even do a mirror image by placing the die on the back side of the dsp.  Just hold it up to a light to line it up  I saw that trick on a Frenchie Stamps video.  Brilliant!!  You will see the giraffe image cut both left and right below.  Also, you might notice the Subtle Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder on the background.  On the rhino, I inked it up with Crumb Cake and ran it through the Big Shot.  The giraffe card was not inked up.









The rhino was for a class card.  I gave everyone the choice of cutting the dsp or stamping the animal and coloring it in.  Most chose the cutting method.  In the last card, I stamped the giraffe and lightly colored in.  What would you choose?















Click here to see or purchase the bundle:



And here for the adorable dsp:



2 comments:

Elisha said...

These are just TOO CUTE! I knew the framelits cut out the animals, but I never would have thought to cut out the giraffe from the other side! Thanks for the tip:-)

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks, Elisha! This is such a fun set!