Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New Catalog!

Pretty soon, I will be able to select who I'm mailing the new Stampin' Up! catalogs to.  I always send them to anyone who has placed at least one order with me throughout the year.  It's not too late!  Would you like a catalog?  Click below to shop.  I promise you will love the new catalog even more than the current.  It's truly amazing!  And, if you'd like to see it before it goes public, you could sign up for a starter kit.  Not only will you get $125 of product for $99 and FREE shipping, you will get to see the pretty catalog now!  Plus you will be able to preorder products from the catalog.  Let me know if you're interested!  You don't have to hold classes or anything.  I welcome hobby demonstrators!  And there is no penalty to drop if you just want the discount.  There are lots of retiring and clearance products.  Don't forget to take a peek at them while they last!




No comments: