Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Bubbling Over with joy!

I have a snow day!!  Yippee!

I have spent far too much time playing with the Bubble Over bundle from the Occasions catalog!  I kept making different color combinations.  I also cut the bottles and caps from the Bubbles & Fizz dsp.  Did you know the thinlits fit the dsp?!  I love this!  If I’m too lazy to stamp or want a different color, I can just cut from the paper.




I started by stamping Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake for the brown bottles.  There is a small and larger bottle.  As I was cutting out the dsp,  I noticed some half bottles on the edges.  I decided to cut them out and tuck them in the crate.  No waste!!  I also cut the little bottle caps with silver foil paper.  Aren't they adorable?!  So on and on I went cutting out little bottles and caps, stamping more labels, etc.  I finally made myself stop and make a card.  After all, isn't that what we do this for?  I needed one for a guy at work who is always helping someone in some way.  Hope he likes it.



Let me know what you think and, if you're not working with another demonstrator and want an Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalog, please send me a message.  I will mail it right out to you!  If  you'd like to purchase the Bubble Over set, just click on the name or on my flower to the right.  The catalog is there for your viewing pleasure as well!

Oh, did I mention?!  The Bubbles & Fizz dsp was FREE for me. When you make a purchase of $50 or more, you will get to choose a FREE product in the Sale-a-Bration catalog!  There are so many cute items.  And there are two levels of freebies.  There are two products that are free with a $100 purchase.  I will be showing those soon, but you can see the catalog at my store if you can't wait!  Thanks for stopping by.






2 comments:

Elisha said...

Your card is perfect! How clever to use the crate! I love it!! Will I see you in Atlanta?

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, Elisha!!