Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 2017 Paper Pumpkin

Hey Stampers!  I'm not so patiently waiting for my Paper Pumpkin January 2017 kit!  Yesterday's holiday messed up the mail but I was happy to have the day off.  I spent it with my 6-year old granddaughter.  It was great!  We spent time coloring, playing with her American Girl dolls, building Legos, and getting her a haircut.  She wasn't thrilled about the last part, but I treated her to a Coldstone Creamery ice cream and she was really happy!

I'm hoping my Paper Pumpkin kit comes today.  I'm also waiting on a LulaRoe order so it could be a very happy mail day (fingers crossed)!  I love receiving my monthly Paper Pumpkin.  It's a little box of crafty goodness that I look forward to.  It has everything you need in the box except for adhesive. Then after you are done with your project, you have a little Stampin' Spot ink pad and an adorable stamp set to use on something else.  Subscribers can also order a refill to make more of the project.

There are two ways to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.  One is to sign up for a month-to-month subscription here:  PAPER PUMPKIN MONTHLY.  You can choose to skip or cancel (*gasp - why would you want to do that?!!).  When sign up, you will get a free clear block with your first kit.  Then you do nothing but wait for your adorable orange box.  The kit typically contains either a card kit with enough for 8, or a project kit which can vary.  This month is a Valentine's Day project.  It contains adorable treat bags you can give out to co-workers, family, etc.  I usually send a few over to another office.  They make my life easier and I make sure they know how much I appreciate it!

The second way you can subscribe is a prepaid subscription.  There is a 1-month, 3-month, 6 and 12-month subscription.  This is your best deal right now.  The 3-month is on sale for $55 and you get to choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog!  Choose a 12-month subscription and you will qualify for FOUR FREE items and you will save $2 per month.  Subscribe through me and I will send you a FREE gift!  Let me know if I can answer any questions.

*If you are already a subscriber, the only reason you would want to skip your monthly subscription is to purchase the prepaid on sale.  This sale ends March 31.

Click here for the prepaid:




It's too late to order the January Paper Pumpkin, but if you want to receive the February kit, subscribe by the 10th of the month.  Don't forget to choose the 3-month prepaid if you want a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!  You can see the video here:




No comments: