Sunday, November 20, 2016

Ice cream, ice cream!

Sneak peek alert!!!  We all love ice cream, right?  I had fun playing with the adorable new set from the Occasions catalog.  This catalog starts on January 4, however, I was able to get this set at Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event. This is one of the great perks of being a demonstrator!  If you'd like to hear more, please let me know!  I can explain how easy it is.

I used Painter's Palette designer series paper on both cards.  I also used the brand new Stitched Dies!  I'm in love.  They are on flying off the shelves!  I would order fast.  They come with circles, ovals and squares! Wait until you see the gorgeous new products in Occasions and Sale-a-Bration!  If you don't work with a demonstrator, feel free to contact me for a catalog.  Thanks so much for stopping by!








While you are waiting for the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs, check out the amazing deal during the Online Extravaganza!  It runs from November 21-28.  Don't miss out!



No comments: