Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Halloween

Hi Stampers!  Sorry I've been MIA.  I've been crazy busy and I've been working on 51 cards for a Stampin' Up! Event swap.  I decided to use the Jar of Haunts for the Halloween challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

These jars are so much fun!  I had the mummy sitting on my table from a previous project and decided to use it up.  I started off with a "wood "shelf in Soft Suede.  You can't see it that well but the eyeball jar is colored with Rich Razzleberry and then clear Wink of Stella.  I used Enamel Shapes in Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie.  I hope you like it!  Why don't you join us in this fun challenge?!









If you'd like to order any of these products, just click on the flower to the right!

No comments: