Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Huge Congrats

Hi Stampers!  I made this card for my amazing upline, Mary Fish.  She just hit one million dollars in Stampin' Up! sales!  She is incredible!  A huge congrats to Mary!

I knew I wanted to use the Petals & Paisleys designer series paper so that I could use my new copper embossing powder.  The sentiment is a font I love from a past Paper Pumpkin kit.  I know that Mary has a passion for pretty fonts!  I cut a frame from the Lots of Labels framelits in Rich Razzleberry and then the sentiment piece from the larger die and adhered.  I was stuck for a small embellishment when I remembered that I received a package from Stampin' Up! which included the Paisleys & Posies bundle.  I stamped the leaf several times in Delightful Dijon and then ran it through the Big Shot.  I added a metallic enamel shape.  I'm in love with those things!!  The ribbon is part of a trio from the holiday catalog.  Please let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by!



















All of the above mentioned products can be purchased from my online store 24/7.  Just click on the product name, or the flower to the right.  Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!

No comments: