Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Going Grey for Father's Day

Hey stampers, it's been a while.  I just got back from a Southern Caribbean cruise.  We had a great time but I'm scrambling to catch up!

Here is a card for the Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Father's Day challenge.  I made this for my hubby. I used Stampin Up! Going Places dsp which is retiring.  If you hurry, you can still get it.  Just click here:  Going Places.  Hope you like it.  I would greatly appreciate it if you take a second to leave me a comment!  Also, feel free to join in the fun!






3 comments:

Marlene said...

This is such an elegant but masculine card. Beautiful design.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh my goodness, it's gorgous! Just love the colors :) But, I want to hear and see about your vacation, I bet it was fantastic!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks so much, Marlene and Stacy!!