Tuesday, September 15, 2015

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative

Ladies, do not throw away those pretty little Victoria's Secret bags!  I saw that black satin ribbon with the light pink edge and immediate thought of the August Paper Pumpkin!  I knew it would be a perfect match.  So...I cut the bag to get the ribbon handles out and then put it through my curling iron to straighten out the wrinkles.  What do you think?



Click on the item below to order Paper Pumpkin.  It's a fun box of creativity and you receive one each month.  Let me know if I can answer any questions on it.  You can buy prepaid subscriptions for 1, 3, 6, 12 months, or you can get a monthly subscription.  I can't wait until I receive the September Paper Pumpkin! Stay tuned for some alternative projects.

For a monthly subscription, click here:  Paper Pumpkin

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





1 comment:

Marlene said...

OMg! I love that stitched ribbon. Very clever of you to use it. Gorgeous take on the PP.