Thursday, August 13, 2015

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog 2015

I just got my pre-order in from the Stampin' Up! Handmade for the Holidays catalog!  I have to say, this is the most excited I've ever been about the holiday catalog.  The papers are gorgeous, there are LOTS of stamp sets with matching dies, I could go on.  I will let you decide when you receive yours.  If you don't have a demonstrator and you'd like a free catalog, please let me know and I will get it right out to you!

I thought I'd start with a Halloween set but I didn't order the gorgeous Halloween dsp...YET.  I decided to use this cute owl on a birthday card instead.  I'm in love with the Into the Woods dsp!  I must confess, I used a retired Sizzlet die for the leaves.  Anyhoo (pun intended), please let me know what you think!

p.s.  Notice his eyes?  I used the amazing Fine Glue Tip Pen on the leaves and I dotted the eyes to make them shiny.  This is amazing to use on intricate dies!  This is also in the Holiday catalog.  The catalog begins on September 1 so get your lists ready!









Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Marlene said...

You are so clever using the fine tip glue for the eyes. I love that little owl and the DSP you chose is perfect.