Friday, June 13, 2014

A Project Life Card

When I was trying to figure out what to make for the Pals Blog Hop the other night, I made this quick card.  I wanted to have a back up in case I really needed one!  I pulled out my Project Life cards and chose this one.  Then I stamped the sentiment, put ribbon and a few candy dots on, and I was good to go!  I think it took all of 5-10 minutes.  I will be saving this one for a July birthday.  I know someone who is not a girly girl but loves teal and yellow.  




I was commenting about the thick layer of pollen in my house the other day.  I just wanted to show you what I meant.  I'm finding it everywhere!  I need to dust every little thing in my scrap room.  Ugh!



Stampin' Up! Products:

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

So many cute cards! You constantly amaze me at how creative you are Michelle! :)