Thursday, February 13, 2014

PPA 191

This is what I came up with for Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge 191. Yikes, this was a tough one!  The first thing I thought of was St. Patrick's Day.  I wasn't even sure if I wanted to make one of those this year.  I typically make one for my mom and one for my good friend in MI.  I just wasn't in the mood!

Anyway, I  didn't have enough Gumball Green to make anything so I used Wild Wasabi.  The only reason I thought of it was because there was a little scrap of this dsp sitting on my desk.  I saw the green and orange and went with it.  I will give this to my youngest who will be turning 24 on Saturday.  The inside will say, Go Wild!  I don't need to tell him this, however.

I just placed an order and added Gumball Green cardstock and ink pad.  I love that color!  Can't wait to get my big box of goodies.  I got a lot of free items in the Sale-a-bration catalog!  You should check it out!

Products used:

5 comments:

Peggy said...

This is so cute! I love WW. Good choice.

Ann Schach said...

Very nicely done! I love this paper! I also love the way that you balanced the challenge colors...you did a great job! Thanks for playing with the Pals!

Brian King said...

Super-cute, Shell! Your card is perfectly balanced, and your incorporation of the colors is wonderful. This is a great card! Thanks for playing along with the Pals Paper Arts challenge this week.

Diane Roberts said...

Very, very cute! I especially like the little bit of gorgeous grunge under the alligator. Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely job you did! The DSP is perfect - I totally miss that pack too - it was so cheerful and very versatile. Thanks for playing along with PPA this week!