Saturday, January 18, 2014

Masculine birthday card

I made this for a challenge but missed the date!  Oh well, I can always use a masculine birthday card, right? 



I used an old bicycle stamp and button, and everything else from Stampin' Up! - Crumb Cake cardstock, Barely Banana textured cardstock, Wild Wasabi and Early Espresso cardstock, Deco Labels framelits (130102), Linen Thread (104199),  Bitty Banners framelits (129267), Candy Dots, Gorgeous Grunge stamp set on background (130517 ), Itty Bitty Banners sentiment (126257) and the Banner Punch from Sale-a-Bration.  I just love this little punch!  It's a great way to use up little scraps too. 

For those of you who don't know about Sale-A-Bration, it's Stamin' Up!'s big sale event.  For every $50 you purchase in any catalog, you will get to choose a FREE item in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  One of the items is this cute little punch!  I will be sharing with you soon so please stay tuned!  Thanks for looking and commenting!

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like it. It caught my eye while I was looking at your PPA card. It is always good to have masculine cards and ideas floating around.