Friday, December 13, 2013

Pals Paper Arts 183


 
I've hardly had any stamping time! I made this quick card early so that I would be ready for Pals Paper Arts Challenge 183, but I almost forgot to post!   I figured I would make another Christmas card to add to my small stash.  I'm not thrilled with it but it's done.l  I'm only going to be able to give homemade cards to my family and a few work friends because I've run out of time. 

I'm so far behind with Christmas that we decided to get a fake tree for the first time in our married lives and that's a long time!!  I'm anxious to see how it looks out of the box.  We'll set up and decorate either tomorrow or Sunday.  We're supposed to get hit with 10-14 inches of snow tomorrow afternoon into Sunday so I'm not sure my son and his wife will be able to come over as planned.  I will be babysitting tomorrow morning for a few hours so I won't be getting any decorating done!  I'm not complaining though.  I love spending time with my granddaughter.  We will be making reindeer cookies!

Anyway, I used the Warmth & Wonder set and my new Framelits Deco Labels (130102).  You can't see it but the berries are dotted with Adirondack Dimensional Pearls. Thanks for looking and leaving a comment!



 
 

6 comments:

Diane Roberts said...

Michelle, this is a very pretty card. I especially like the paper piercing around the banner. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts during this very busy season.

Jeni said...

So simple and pretty! I love your card. CAS is my favorite style :)

Ann Schach said...

I love it, Michelle! So clean and pretty! The paper piercing is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Brian King said...

Very beautiful, Michelle. While CAS, there are so many beautiful details here. Thanks for playing along with the PPA this week!

Ginger said...

Such a pretty CAS card Michelle! Love the little extras. Thanks for playing PPA this week/

Anonymous said...

I {heart} the embossing! Snowflakes are my favorite and I love the way you used them in this design! Thanks for playing along with PPA this week!