Thursday, November 21, 2013

PPA180

I made this the other night for Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge #180.  I took extra time taking photos and emailed them to myself from my iPad.  Got to my destination and I had no emails!  I was hacked the other day so it's been a frustrating week.  I have no idea why the photos won't email.  I tried my husband's email and my gmail after I got home and they didn't work.  So.....out comes the point and shoot and now I have lousy photos again!  Oh well. 

I used Smoky Slate and Pool Party for cardstock and Basic Gray and Island Indigo inks.  I love this designer paper called Winter Frost from the Holiday Catalog.  I used Endless Wishes for the sentiment.  Love this set!  I found these chipboard snowflakes at Michael's on clearance last year.  I wish I had the dies from Stampin' Up! but you can't get it all at once!  I stamped with Versamark and used some glittery embossing powder.  I wish you could see how sparkly it is.  I almost forgot to mention my favorite product - candy dots!  Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your snowflake looks so pretty against the background papers you picked!

Kerry Willard Bray said...

So elegant! This is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!