Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bad blogger....

So much for my fresh start this year on blogging! I've been so busy, it's ridiculous. My stamp room needs dusting at this point. I got home a little early today and thought I'd have extra time until my hubby asked if I wanted to go to Best Buy to pick up his order. UGH....well, at least he paid me back with dinner at Fudruckers! Love that place.

I promised a freebie, so I will post again without a finished lo. I hope to catch up soon.

Here is your freebie from My Memories.com. Just click on their name to download. Isn't it cute?!! I can't wait to use it!



























I'm excited about taking a trip with the girls on Saturday to a not so lss (about an hour away). I've never been, but my stamping friends love this place so I can't wait. It'll be fun just getting together.

1 comment:

Stampindamour said...

Cute freebie!!!

What type of LSS did you visit? There are so many that have closed up in the Phoenix area over the past few years...

-pamela :)