Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mia and some turkeys...

Ok, second time. My post just up and disappeared!!

I haven't had much time to myself at night so I haven't had the chance to post or upload any new photos.

I came up over a hill after a snow storm to see all these turkeys on both sides of the street. I had to wait until a group crossed. They were marching up one driveway and across the street going toward a house. They were very bold! I've never seen them with their feathers up like this. I apologize for the picture quality but it was from my car.







4 comments:

Maia said...

LOL, I had to re-read the title, I thought you were saying Maia and some turkeys ;-) ...

Turkeys give me heart attack. They would run after me when hang my clothes to dry (back home). I am scared of them. I used to walk around stomping my feet so that they won't come near me.

Chef Gaynol said...

Amazing, I've never seen real wild turkeys. How cute are they??

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, that's a lot of turkeys! I've seen a couple over at my in-laws farm, but never that many together. Very cool, and great pictures! Love that last one :)

Betsy in ar said...

thats really cool! I don't know that I have ever seen a wild turkey!