My old boss used to call a mistake or something that was messed up, a kerfuffle. Anyway, I attempted to use my new Nesties Label 8 last night on an image that I colored in. First off, this is my SECOND attempt. I colored one last week, same image, tried to cut and then emboss with my cuttlebug. The image moved and I had a messed up frame. Ugh....so last night I colored the image in again (not so great but anyway). I did the same exact thing but was extra careful and it did it again.
The problem is I forget the recipe so I was fudging it and I don't have my usual scraps for a shim. I ended up using a thin piece of cardboard which obviously didn't work.
Soooooo....I decide to cut the image out and cut the background using my new SU dp. Very simple, but most important....DONE!!! Thanks for looking.
(also used: SU sentiment & melon mambo cs, martha loopy punch, copics)