Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thoughts of you...

I took a couple of vacation days off but they turned out to be major errand days. My mom ended up feeling sick and going to the dr. last week. She has to have her gall bladder removed so that was one errand yesterday. I took her to meet with the surgeon. My hubby had all kids of things for me to do like look at houses, etc. My son had me run him down the st. so he could get an oil change and not wait. I could go on. Bottom line is I had two days off and didn't get one card made, no baking done (bananas are in the freezer), etc. Oh well, I guess I should feel lucky that I have so many things to do, right?!

I have this awful feeling that I won't dig my toes in the sand at the beach again this summer. I did make it once last year.

I made this over the weekend. I am still building that sympathy/thinking of you stash because you just never have enough! Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

Peggy said...

Very Very Pretty! This is a beautiful sympathy card. Great job!

Mary C said...

OMG Michelle, this card is so beautiful! I love the elegance of it and the colors are gorgeous together. The hint of shimmerz on the flower petals is perfect. Wonderful job on the whole card.

maia said...

I love the colors and the classiness of this card! great job Michelle!

Kristen said...

Michelle, this is GORGEOUS!!!!! your colors are wonderful.