Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Lots done...

Last night I unpacked my SU order (small but good). I ended up getting the scalloped oval punch which I absolutely love! I also got a circle punch (I forget what size). I emailed someone at Just-Rite to see what I needed to cut out the monograms. I'm so tired of messing around with the CM cutter to get almost the right size. Well, guess what? Either she told me the wrong one or I ordered the wrong one. It's too small for the image. The good news is I can use it for my other round stamps like Riveting and a few clear sets I have. I got some dp, Oval All stamp set and a few other things. I've already started my list for next time.

So I used my scalloped oval punch to cut out some cute sayings for the golf cards. I added ribbon, a few brads, flowers, etc. and I have 5 or 6 done. I think I'll make it a small set this time. I'm done with golf!!

I am so looking forward to this long weekend. I have Fri. and Mon. off. Yippeeeee!

No comments: