Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another WS card....










Here's a quick card I made for a male friend of ours. This is a Whipper Snapper stamp. I'm really loving unmounted stamps, by the way! I do prefer rubber over clear but I hate that they take up too much room. Some day I may have to unmount mine.

I don't remember who makes the printed paper but I've had it for a couple of years. I colored in with gamsol & prismas again. The sentiment is a clear set I got on clearance at Mike's. The green paper is SU (old olive, I think) and the orange may or may not be. The blue cs is Bazzill. Sorry for the sketchy details!

p.s. Got one of those little critters last night in the garage! I wonder how many are left

4 comments:

Christi in AZ said...

That Koala is a Q-T!! and PS- I despise mice. We have only ever seen one in this house....it was over a year ago...it was outside in the dogs food, and I have NEVER forgotten about it. Especially since we never caught it!!! Hopefully he is LONG gone. (and now we keep our dog food in a plastic container with a lid that seals, LOL!)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Another great card! Yeah on the critter, hope you get them ALL!

Unknown said...

Great Card! Makes me want to come over and join the party...Its a long way to Mass from Va though. Love the mouse story.

Anonymous said...

very nice combo! great job!