Monday, May 05, 2008

NSD?

What is NSD? I didn't even get a chance to think about doing anything. I recently posted about how I'm so lucky to have an easy schedule with no young kids, etc. and I'm able to stamp and scrap whenever I want. NOT.

This weekend we saw six houses with not even one possibility. There were a couple that were absolutely disgusting. I started to feel guilty though - I could tell which ones were foreclosures and homeowners just didn't care any more. It's so sad that there are so many out there who have lost their homes.

Anyway, we went through dh's office yesterday and it took most of the day. He cleared out two bookshelves and gave me space for two tables. I relocated my scrap stuff down to the basement again. I miss my armoire already. I still have to organize it tonight if I have time. Everything is just piled up at this point. The realtor comes Tues. night to put the house on the market so I still have several closets to declutter. Woe is me. :-(

p.s. I know, the design is very familiar. I've used the same design a few times to get through all the cards! I used SU designer papers, cardstock, stamps, ribbon, ink (purely pomegranate, bashful blue, wild wasabi).

Here's one from last week. I can pretend that I had five minutes to make a card.



4 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, great card and colours!

xxAndrea

Linda Murphy said...

Wow, all those houses and not one possibilities- that's too bad. I know you are hoping to have a good spot for scrapping and it will come soon, I hope! If it makes you feel better, I didn't participate in NSD either. I wish I did though!

The card is just soooo pretty! I want one! :)

Anonymous said...

Even if its a 'pretend you had 5 minutes' card. It still came out lovely. ;-)... love the color combo.

hope you find a great home !!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I like the card :)

So sorry none of the houses you looked at will work out. I know a great place is out there somewhere though, just waiting for you guys to find it. Sounds like you're getting a ton done, cleaning up, moving, decluttering, packing, getting ready. Lots of hard work but it will pay off!