Saturday, September 15, 2007

Had a great mail day!

I don't usually get it. My dh or my mom gets out there before me. Today it's just me and dh and he was playing guitar. So I got several envelopes and a package.

The box was from Fiskateers. It was my free pair of scissors nicely presented in a green burlap bag.


























and I also got two sketch cards from a talented lady in Australia. I belong to a yahoo group for cardmaking. They're so pretty! And one early birthday card from another in that group.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Doesn't a good mail day bring a smile to your face. :-) Enjoy your new scissors. The cards are so nice too.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, looks like an awesome mail day to me! Look at all of those pretties :)

Danielle said...

Sounds like a great mail day!

Linda Murphy said...

What a fun package! The cards are beautiful!