Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Whew, it's been quiet!!!

I guess everyone is away or enjoying the summer. I don't know why I bother posting any more but feel lost if I don't go through the ring each day.

It's pretty dead at work which is nice.

So....nothing new here really. I made a few cards last night, cased from Take Ten magazine. I've found I seriously need some lavender or purple papers and some browns.

I seriously need to get going on my cousin's monogram cards. At least they go pretty fast. Maybe I'll start tonight.

2 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

Hi there! I am here and getting out of vacation mode. I read through the ring a lot but didn't post too many comments.

Thanks for your birthday wishes!

Jodi said...

Hey girl! I don't think I am in the ring anymore. On vacation this week, so I will be back to posting more soon.

Have a great day!!
&heart;s Jodi