Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Soooo tired...

Left at 8 a.m. for the Cape, got to the cottage and loaded up a double bed, twin bed & frames for both, bureau & lawn mower. We didn't think Seafood Sams would be open so we went to Cooke's in Hyannis. It was delicious!!! We got scallops & clams & onion rings. YUM. I was so full, I didn't eat dinner.

Anyway, we drove home, unloaded (with the help of G and a friend). Got the van back to Uhaul and put most everything in the attic. I'm so glad the boys were there to help. I was wiped out from the drive. I nodded off a few times on the way home but felt guilty that J had to drive in silence. He just loves to talk!!!!!!! I don't even hear what he's saying half the time. It has taken me lots of years of practice to shut it off.

I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow!!!!!!! Well, it's only three days. It shouldn't be too bad, but then again the teachers/principals are on vacation and they'll have time to come in with any issues!

I went into my sb room and put some photos on paper but that's as far as I got. I'm too tired to concentrate so it'll have to wait until I'm fresh tomorrow night!

No comments: