Ok, I am bored with my own blog so I decided to put out some questions and hope you'll play along.
Two 'Fer(remember, only two):
1. Name two things you did yesterday/last night.
2. What are two of your current favorite foods
3. List two things you are looking forward to
4. Name two things you fear
5. What are your weekend plans
I know, it's kind of lame but that's all I could come up with....nothing thought provoking here! LOL
Here are my answers. Let me know if you decide to play!
1. I colored in an image and I watched Grey's Anatomy.
2. This is so hard....I love most foods. I will say a pumpkin muffin from Dunkin' Donuts (just ate one) and filet mignon.
4. I'm really looking forward to Halloween for reasons I'll have to tell later; and Thanksgiving. I love having a day to spend with my boys. We don't eat together very often any more. They are going in different directions and there's just no time.
5. My constant fear is something happening to my boys. My latest fear is this horrible economy. I seriously hope it turns around fast but highly doubt it.
6. I can't wait to see my cousin from San Fran tomorrow! He's one of the funniest, coolest guys on the planet! My boys may go too. He's very artsy like they are so they can relate. I'm also looking forward to just not working this weekend.