Sunday, October 19, 2008

For the love of stamps....












My online friend was so sweet. She put these stamps in a beautiful card and mailed them for my birthday. They didn't show up and we figured they were lost. About 3 weeks later, I got the envelope. It wasn't ripped or anything. So weird...it must have been hidden somewhere at the post office and then found.

I was so excited to see I had another Bella with a cute sentiment and an adorable Lizzie Anne stamp with a sentiment to match. You can't see them that well but that's ok because I'll be posting cards using the stamps just as soon as I can get to them. Thanks a million, Tracy!!

I also got a cute little santa in the mail from another very talented stamper friend who is local. I won't post him until I can make the card. I'll try to get that done this week. Thank you, Kristen!

4 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

Wow, you are gathering quite a collection! Cannot wait to see what bursts of creativity will come from them.

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute stamps you got there! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Those all sound awesome, can't wait to see what you create with them! What sweet buddies, to send you such awesome happies :)

Kristen said...

Your very welcome. I can;t wait to see what you make!