Monday, October 27, 2008

Misc. cards....

I made a few baby girl cards last night but I've posted before. I also made a couple of monogram thank yous for a friend. I now have about 5 for her so a couple more and then I can deliver them.

I made this one a while ago but I couldn't post it because I made it for an online friend. I know she got it so....due to a lack of new cards, I'll post.

I seriously need to get my Christmas card design done. I usually do a few different ones because I make about 80. I'm pretty sure I will make about half this year. Just don't have the time!!





How embarrassing!!! I just clicked and saw up close that I never colored in the other leg!!!!!!!! Of course, Stacy was too nice to mention that. LOL That is too funny! Shows how bad my eyes are getting.

4 comments:

Chef Gaynol said...

I love the card and I didn't notice the leg till you pointed it out. Very cute, reminds me of summer...sigh...

Linda Murphy said...

That is so cute! Maybe it is fashionable not to have the leg colored in!

Paula said...

This card is absolutely adorable...I too didn't notice the missing colored leg...LOL

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Look, it's my card you made and sent me, isn't that just the prettiest, cutest card ever? I never ever noticed her other leg! I had to go get it out and look. My eyes must be bad too, but mostly, I was just enthralled with the whole thing, color, ribbons, paper, all the layers (it looks SOOOO much better in person, as I'm sure they all do!)that I never noticed!