Thursday, October 02, 2008

Misc. & weekend...

I finally finished my first Bella card last night but I didn't have the time to photo & upload. I started late and had to pick out a few cards from my stash for my niece and a couple of online friends.

The band was recording until 10. I was starting to get aggravated but I know they were trying to finish so I didn't say anything. Our rule is usually 9 p.m. They'll be back Fri. to hopefully finish up.

We are heading to Maine for our anniversary. We're staying at a new place (new to us) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a nice room! We're going up north to see the foliage, almost to the Canadian border. I hope to see some wildlife too. I've never seen a moose in person! I don't want it to be too close but I want some photos. It should be fun.

The most exciting part is I'm on vacation tomorrow through Tuesday!! Yay.

4 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

Have a lovely time and happy anniversary! Enjoy the next few days off! Vacation is pretty wonderful!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh my goodness, what a great trip! Happy anniversary, and have a wonderful time!!!

P.S. Can't wait to see pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun and happy anniversary !!! I bet the foliage and nature would look great. Take photos when you can ;-). I need a vacation too :-)

Theresa said...

What fun to be off til tuesday- I am so gealous-- Have a great anniversary and I hope you get the room you want.

Thanks for the card- It was a little ironic that I got one from Linda that day too and they were the same except for the initial- so don't know who inspired who but thought it was funny.