Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bella Bella....










Made this card for my Card of the Month swap in my card group. I pulled out all the Bellas! I used the SU Bella dp and Stamping Bella stamp. This is one of the stamps that my sweet online friend sent me.

I've been using gamsol & Prisma pencils to color in. I just do not have enough Copics and I think I'm better at this method. I just haven't gotten the hang of Copics..

I also used SU pink pirouette ribbon and cs in pink pirouette and riding hood red. Love those colors!!

5 comments:

Chef Gaynol said...

Wow! Cute cards and I love the Halloween one further down. You're so talented!! By the way, we have the same travel cup.

Theresa said...

Hi Michelle,

Although I didn't comment on all the blogs I missed, I am now caught up :)

I really liked your giving thanks card, and this one is a great card to swap- it would cheer me up if I received it:)

I don't know how you find the energy to make all those cards- I get home from work and all I want to do is veg!

Kristen said...

Very cute Michelle. Perfect image and paper combo.

Anonymous said...

Oohh, Bella is nice ... Bella is pretty !!! Love your card, its so girly and cutesy. Love the color combos too.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I don't know how you do this - you keep making card after card that are just incredibly awesome! I so envy your creativity and imagination. You do such wonderful work :)