Sunday, October 12, 2008

Grateful....







I made this card for an online group as a background technique challenge. I'm not the technique queen, I am more of a simple stamper. I remembered something I did once in a class. I used glossy paper, embossed with Versamark & clear embossing powder and then brayered over it with an autumn spectrum pad.

I decided I needed a sentiment and found the grateful one. I made a duplicate and I'll give it to my mom for Thanksgiving.

I used SU cs and I can't tell you who makes the ribbon or brad because I've had them in my stash for so long!! I believe the background leaf is Penny Black and I have no clue on the main leaf. The sentiment is SU.

6 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

This is beautiful and the colors are perfect for fall.

Andrea said...

Wow, great card.
xAndrea

Anonymous said...

it is BEAUTIFUL !!! Totally love the color and it is perfect for fall !!!

Kristen said...

Great card michelle. Good for you joining the tech swap. I am not a big embossing fan, but I love how it looks and your looks gorgeous!

Debby said...

Really cute card. Great colors. And I too loved Bobby Sherman! You are not alone my dear. I'm envious that you had a life sized one though ;-)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

That looks incredibly gorgeous to me Michelle! :)