Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Blogger challenge....

Got this adorable little ghost in the mail from a stamper friend who challenged me to make a card with it. It was fun but I always hate posting with the talented ladies that will come to see it! My style is simple. I couldn't decide whether or not to put a BOO! on the lower right but I thought the Happy Halloween on the Imaginesce paper acted as a sentiment. What do you think? Should I add boo? I can't believe I actually made a card with a sticker!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable !!! you did great with the challenge. I don't think you need to put BOO on the lower right as there are lots of sentiments on the card already. You can use BOO on another card ;-)

Pia said...

Michelle,
Great card, I got the same stickers in the mail. Boy she is pushing us!
Pia

Linda Murphy said...

What a spooky cool card! That's a sticker? It looks like a stamp to me from the photo!

Kristen said...

Michelle, you did a great job with the ghost sticker. I love it.
Did you love the ghost? I though he was so cute. Great job.