Saturday, April 05, 2008

HB, E.....

I forgot to post that my oldest son is 22 today. I put up a photo collage of my youngest son on his 18th and he's a brat, but forgot about my sweet son. I texted him but didn't see him today. You know the busy schedule - work, school, party with friends. I guess the parents don't rate. hehe

Ok, so I felt a little guilty. I just took some quick photos of old photos. Here is my little Christopher Robin (his favorite character). He's always been a sweet kid, never gave us any major problems. He is the best brother there is. Happy Bday, E!! (beware - the photos of the photos are horrible. They're really grainy).





























































4 comments:

Hafeeza said...

Ohhhh,what cuties you have there !!
Happy Birthday to your son,hope he had a fun day!

Unknown said...

Great photos :-) They might just be colored bits of paper but they are so very very important :-)

Anonymous said...

oh, happy birthday to E !! the kid pictures of him (and your youngest too) are so adorable.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great photos, Happy Birthday to your not-so-little-boy! Hope he has a great birthday :)