Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday's Feast One Hundred Eighty Eight

Appetizer

Name something you would categorize as weird.

I think it's weird that every time I think I heard my cell phone ring and check it out, I put it down and a minute or two later it rings. I swear I know when one of my boys is going to call.

Soup

What color was the last piece of food you ate? Ivory? It was rice pudding last night. I know it's not white but it's not yellow either.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone? This sounds terrible but I would say about a 9.5. I like being alone in the office first thing (right now) and I also love my alone time in my scrap room.

Main Course

Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______. I will not answer this one. I feel it's private if it's meant to be about the presidential election.

Dessert

Describe your sleeping habits. I start out on my back around 11 p.m. and some time during the night turn to my stomach. I wake up briefly at around 5 but sometimes it's earlier. Then I go back to sleep until 6 a.m.

15 comments:

Phyl said...

Thanx for partaking of my feast:). I love your profile pic! I am gonna poke around your blog for a while...have a fabulous Friday.

Hugs!

maiylah said...

was thinking of skipping the main course, too ... but decided against it. lol.
enjoyed your feast!
happy friday

Judy said...

Happy Friday. I answered the main course question but in a way that I didn't :-) A lot of people didn't take it in a political way, which I thought was kinda interesting.

Have a great weekend.

Tina said...

OH, alone time in the scrap room...that's a dreamy day right there! :)

I did answer the main course, but that's about as far as I go in discussing politics...hate politics.

Jodi said...

I almost skipped the main course too, but couldn't resist. We enjoy the same kind of salad!

Marsha said...

Great feast! Most people (US anyway) are either skipping or avoiding a direct answer to the main course. I thought it was a sneaky question so I gave a sneaky answer! lol

Have a great weekend and come join my feast if you can:

Just Some Thoughts

Linda said...

I love my alone time, I just don't get very much any more.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast! That is weird about the phone, must be a mom-intuition thing :)

I love being alone too, I don't think it's terrible or awful, I think it's great!

Have a great Friday and weekend!!!

Maia said...

I kinda have the same knack as you mentioned on your appetizer, but it comes in a split second of when its going to happen. I think of phone, dh then ring ...

In another instance, the thought of dh making a left turn into the wrong side of the street just hit my mind (we were new to the place) then suddenly I realized he was doing it I was like trying to hold the wheel and saying "no nono" !! Good thing there was no opposite traffic. Later on he said that he thought the exit ramp on the other side was the entry ramp to the freeway. We didn't really go in but also good thing nobody was coming out.

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Happy Friday! :)

bonggamom said...

I like my "alone" time as well... it makes me a much better person when I have to face the rest of mankind :)

Linda Murphy said...

I definitely like being alone too...which doesn't happen often, but I do savor those moments of solitude.

Mmm, rice pudding! Definitely ivory!

I agree that your vote doesn't need to be advertised.

Anonymous said...

Nice feast! I would love to have a room all to myself like your scrap room....drat all these children! (kidding!) Someday......

Thanks for coming by mine too!
Christie

Gill said...

Thanks for stopping by my feast. I enjoyed yours. I also sometimes get an inkling when my daughters are going to phone - it's a bit creepy LOL!

Unknown said...

When I wake up that early I can't fall asleep again.

Welcome to party at my feast ::here::
Have a great weekend!