Thursday, April 17, 2008

Misc. chatter about nothing....

I finally got to stamp last night. Finished two cards. I think my stamping days are going to be few and far between soon. This morning dh said, "I hate to bug you but we need to start going room to room during the week nights." Ugh....it makes me want to cry just thinking of all of the decluttering I have to do with no play time!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Heard two good songs on the way in and I just had to give them a mention - Tears for Fears/Everybody Wants to Rule the World and Goo Goo Dolls/Slide. I remember Tears for Fears songs from way back in the 80's. I love that band. And the Goo Goo Dolls are right up there too.

Have a good one....

4 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I can totally see that happening, with you and then with me when we get closer to getting this house ready to sell and trying to find a new one. What a pain it all is in the interim. I would totally have to pack most of my scrapping stuff away and store it somewhere - it is very cluttered and overwhelming looking :)

Hope you get a lot of decluttering done and you guys have good luck with selling your place. Try to enjoy the process as much as you can!

Have a great day, girl :)

Anonymous said...

all work and no play ... ;-(, hope you can sneak in some .. like Flylady says ... you can do anything in 15 mins ...

Linda Murphy said...

Good luck with the decluttering and I hope you will have some spare time for play. That keeps us all healthy and happy!

Linda Murphy said...

Forgot to say that I LOVED Tears for Fears, my favorite was "Head Over Heels", which is on my iTunes list. I also like "Slide" and my husband loves that song-trys to play it on guitar. He's cute, but nowhere closer to the Goo Goos.