Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nothing new...

My night was the same as the previous - decluttering closets. No stamping for me...

I did receive a nice package in the mail from Becky though. It was the blog candy I won. She send me some primas, chipboard and a package of thank you rub-ons. It was a nice surprise!!

As I was reading her blog today, I realized that I probably won't get a vacation again this summer. I obviously can't plan on anything since I don't know when my house will sell or when we will move. Ugh....I guess my time will come in a year or two. I WILL take myself to the beach for a day this summer. I only drove by it last year and I insist on spending the day ON the beach this year.

2 comments:

Hafeeza said...

Glad you got the package!!
I hope you get your day at the beach.......i am hoping to fit some days in myself.Last summer we really didn't do anything during the summer with our house hunting etc and now you're in the same spot so i understand.Just take it easy since this can be so stressful......i actually experienced my first migraines during the house buying process.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I think I need to catch up on your blog. Where are you moving! *crossing fingers for Connecticut*