Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday's Feast One Hundred Eighty Six

Appetizer

Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.

I'm lost. I'll just throw one out for yucks. How about a Tealip. It's a Teal colored tulip. I love that color. It would smell like BBW Juniper Breeze.

Soup

Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.

I think Amy Winehouse has a wonderful voice. She has her problems but her voice is nice. I love the newest release, Love is A Losing Game.


Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?

Glad you asked. I just dusted yesterday. My car is kept pretty neat. I don't wash windows a lot but you'll never find trash hanging around. I keep a microfiber cloth in the car to dust the dash while I'm sitting at a traffic light. I guess I'd give myself an 8.

Main Course

How do you feel about poetry? I like some of it but can't write it for beans (as you can tell from my posts! LOL).

Dessert

What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

Don't laugh, it was the pond I drive by (see previous post). By the way, we got a little bit of snow last night, sleet and rain this morning.

19 comments:

maiylah said...

love that pond shot that you took! i can't write poetry, too, but love reading them. :)
happy FF!

Jodi said...

Snow???? You can keep it there! LOL Great feast!

ShannonW said...

A Tealip? That is just too cool!

Marsha said...

I would love to see some of the flowers described in a garden together. Your Tealip sounds terrific.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Dallas Meow said...

hee
I clean at stoplights too!

h said...

Happy Feast Day. I'd give you at least a 9 for dusting at traffic lights.

Nita said...

Great feast! Nice pond shot too...Have a great weekend!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

I was wearing Juniper Breeze just yesterday! I have a post of a pond near my work somewhere in my archives... Happy Friday! :)

Sandee said...

I didn't laugh at your pond photograph. I think it's neat. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great feast.
I just bought a microfiber cloth and have yet to use it.
I like how you "dust" the car.

Opps! Oh and I forgot to wish you luck on selling the house. I hit publish too soon and left that important detail out.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast girl! I'd say if you keep a microfiber cloth in your car to dust with, you'd seriously score a 9 or probably a 10 on that scale! I have never even thought of that :)

Love the tealip too!

Have a great weekend :)

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

I like Amy Winehouse too and hopefully she'll get it together..the tealip made me smile...thanks for dropping in at mine...A

Natalie said...

I love that Juniper Breeze scent!

Forgetfulone said...

I love BBW Juniper Breeze! Your flower sounds pretty.

Melanie said...

Loved your flower!

Linda Murphy said...

I liked the pond shot too.

You are a poetry appreciator-you always read mine!

I love the microfiber cloths!

Unknown said...

oh i love the tealip...teal is my fav colour too! thanks for dropping by my feast :)

Anonymous said...

Lol fun name for a flower! Great feast!

Unknown said...

Definitely a fan of the tealip too :-) I think you have a great meal going on here :-)